Why Join CEO Global Network?
What if you could…
Learn from an elite private brain trust that stands for your success?
Imagine having your own personal advisory board of business leaders supporting you in your business and your life.
Dramatically improve your capacity to lead?
Confidential one-to-one mentoring sessions with an experienced CEO Group Leader will heighten your leadership abilities and allow you to take confident, actionable steps towards greater success.
Better navigate in a rapidly changing environment?
The pace of change is rapidly accelerating and having access to new skills, new ways to communicate, and fresh perspectives has never been more important.
Significantly increase your company’s performance?
Learn, network, and sharpen your skills during exclusive learning and networking events that feature world-class thought leaders.
We offer customized one-to-one mentoring sessions with experienced CEOs, a targeted curriculum within a collaborative peer group learning environment, and engaging events with world-class thought leaders. Our Members also receive access to valuable feedback tools including an Emotional Intelligence (EI) Assessment, a Leadership Practices Inventory 360, and an Organizational Wellness Inventory Assessment. In addition, our exclusive mobile App provides Members with a comprehensive resource library and valuable networking tool.
CEO Global Network significantly improves the success and lives of CEOs and Executives, their families, and their companies.
CEO Global Network Members gain invaluable insights from a trusted group of peers in a highly confidential environment, allowing them to:
- Grow their company beyond past performance
- Become significantly more successful while working fewer hours
- Have more time to focus on their strategic priorities to grow their business faster and easier
- Improve on hiring and retaining high performance employees
- Overcome isolation through objective feedback from other experienced business leaders
- Have more time to pursue their personal interests and improve their personal relationships
- Improve decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Better navigate in a rapidly-changing environment
- Broaden their perspective
- Increase their bottom line